Guidelines for Submitting a Compliant
In order for a complaint to be considered by the F4J project team, it is necessary to follow the below guidelines:
- The complaint should be directly related to the project’s components and/or to the project’s implementation or management.
- The complainant should submit full details and any relevant supporting documents related to their complaint.
- Complaints shall be filed using one of the following methods:
- Electronically by filling out the complaint form and attaching all the related supporting documents to the following link: http://www.f4j.ps/publish/38
- Verbally by calling the F4J Office at +970 2 296 4840 to file a complaint with an F4J staff member.
- In person by visiting the F4J offices in Ramallah and/or Gaza where you can complete the complaint form and sign it in person.